[MiNT] sparemint_notify

People using Guido Flohr's little perl script "sparemint_notify" to check
the SpareMiNT site for new or updated sparemint rpm packages should know
that it has a bug: Packages with a "-" in the package name, for example
zlib-devel, sox-devel, and other-devel's, are not listed. Guido has fixed
this bug, he gave me a correctly working fixed version, but this version
is not yet available on the SpareMiNT site. I guess it soon will be, but
until then check the SparemiNT site manually from time to time.0

 --

Martin Tarenskeen