Re: [MiNT] XaAES & CT2b centscreen videomodes

On St, 2002-10-23 at 16:00, Martin Tarenskeen wrote:
> Bit nr.15 (the "8" in my example) is said to be responsible for that
> extended video mode.

I think it was the other way round. I.e. by default the screen enhancer
opens the extended videomode but with the 15th bit set it opens the
standard videomode.

> But in fact, on my setup, that 15th bit is useless. If I have
> centscreen.prg installed in my auto folder, I will always get my extended
> videomode. With or without the 15th bit set.

Then it's a bug of centscreen.prg. Report it to its author.

> Is there an other way under MiNT/XaAES ?

Well, use other screen enhancer that follows the 15th bit convention.

Petr