[MiNT] [PROG] Example C source code to do clean code on Atari

Hello,

I decided to separate the Atari code I wrote for SDL in small programs. So
people wanting to use system functions to use Atari hardware can learn a
bit. The little demos I wrote are working more or less under Aranym and
STonX. They should work without any problems on a real Atari.

Send me any comments if the demos do not behave correctly.

For the moment, the archive contains code to access keyboard, mouse,
joystick and joypads:

Keyboard: AES, /dev/console, GEMDOS, BIOS, IKBD
Mouse: AES, VDI, /dev/mouse, XBIOS, IKBD
Joystick: XBIOS, IKBD
Joypads: Hardware

The next archive will have video and audio examples (when they will have
been written).

The archive is on my WWW site:
http://membres.lycos.fr/pmandin/download/src/cleancode-0.1.tar.gz (63 Kb)

--