[MiNT] CVS kernel slowdown?

Hello

Latest CVS kernel seems much slower on my standard Falcon than
previous one I've been using. Especially in N.Aes (other Aeses and
vconsoles not tested). Respnse times are huge, mouse clicks are lost
(in fact I have to keep mouse button pressed or a momment to have
respnse). Morover it tends to be unstable, or I'm just not enough
patient.

First CVS entry that was after I compiled my previous (and fine
working) kernel is: 2002-10-24 Thursday 14:22 by Daniel Pralle.

--
Semper Fidelis

Adam Klobukowski
atari@gabo.pl