[MiNT] scsi ethernet, a new problem

Hi again,

The SCSI cookie issue is now resolved.  Thanks Frank!

Now a new problem.
The device is now seen correctly and I get all the way to the desktop.
Soon as I issue the ifconfig stuff in bash to establish the ethernet
connection the system appears to freeze.  After sometime this appeared
in the console:

pid 3 (update): block_IO.c: bio_writeout: RWABS fail (ignored, return =
-236))
pid 3 (update): block_IO.c: bio_writeout: RWABS fail (ignored, return =
-236))
pid 3 (update): block_IO.c: bio_writeout: RWABS fail (ignored, return =
-236))

It appeared to timeout.
Would anyone have an idea why calling SCSIDRV from a Mintnet .xif driver
would interfere with the 'update' process?

Lonny Pursell    http://www.q1.net/~atari/