[MiNT] XaAES V0.962

LS

There is a new version available on my homepage (in sig)

Done:

1
Removed the restrictions on shell_write(4, ...) (shut_down)
XaAES's shutdown is already restricted by nature.

2
Fixed a bug in file selector when clicking a '.' entry.
The bug caused XaAES to crash miserably. :-(

3
Improved the behaviour of the '.' as well, making it consistent.

4
Removed wind_calc from the NO_SEMA catagory; it allocates memory from the server
base.

5
Small fix in swap_menu.
The bug caused wrong setting of focus in rare situations.

6
Problems using the new Teradesk(2.0x)
The console device was lost by XaAES irregularly after booting up.
Inserted flag O_DENYRW in Fopen(u:\dev\console)
This seems to help.
I still havnt found what Teradesk does wrong.
In the very early history of XaAES I experienced that wrong GEMDOS calls
were able to mess the console reading.

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers.    mailto:h.robbers@chello.nl