[MiNT] PPP problems

Hello

I have my Falcon connected to internet using PPP link wia Linux box.

I recently had to recompile kernel and all modules (due to not full
backup). After I recompiled and installed new kernel and modules, I
had something strange: computer freezes after few (about 50) kbs
transferred. Under GEM mouse cursor was alive, but everything other
was dead.

Draco told me that I should try slip.xif from 1.15.12. So I did. Now
everything works fine. He also told me, that he ecountered similar
problems.

There seems to be something wrong with new slip.xif, that appears on
plain vanilla Falcons.

Kernel: 1.16.a
pppd: 2.3.11

Modules and kernel was compiled from sources freshly pulled from cvs
(after rm freemint -r) and compiled on Linux using crosscompiler.

--
Semper Fidelis

Adam Klobukowski
atari@gabo.pl