[MiNT] [Fwd: XAAES infos]

FYI
-----Forwarded Message-----

From: olivier landemarre <olivier.landemarre@utbm.fr>
To: aranym@nightmare.sh.cvut.cz
Subject: XAAES infos
Date: 10 Mar 2003 09:05:22 +0100

Hello

Just a word to act of our work (Eric and me) on XAAES

Most Menu trouble with USERDEF are now fix (stay a small minor bug to correct
in future)
Fix editable fields
Fix error in evnt_button() and button use in evnt_multi() now it stop to
have parasite click button
Fix this ennervous trouble of drag window and resize window, now it take
into account position of first evenment click

I have a pb to compil XAAES that work under winaranym but not on Milan for
example, so
I send all days my correction to Eric for integration and test, I probably
have do something
wrong in a file. For now it work correctly like this, I wait for the
correct source code from Eric.

Now I'm going to work on the possible crash of XAAES with bad call of
software to AES as WinX can do it.

Olivier