[MiNT] [Fwd: RE: IKBD (or generally user input) driver with]

infamous reply-to...

-----Forwarded Message-----

From: atari@gabo.pl
To: Petr Stehlik <pstehlik@sophics.cz>
Subject: RE: [MiNT] IKBD (or generally user input) driver with
Date: 21 Mar 2003 13:30:23 +0100

<cut>

I see this idea a bit diffrently.

What we need are real consoles and, probably, framebuffer device. Anyone (AES, Vcons) who wants to acces keyboard/mouse/joystick should then use that device/console and kernel decides \"who has focus\" and manages changing what console is visible.

Adidtionally, if aur framebuffer device would be linux (unix) compatibile, we could run modern X server. Even the same time when running AES

Imagine: runing AES, X and consoles at the same time (I know, ther eis AltF4\'s Xgem, but (with full respect for his work) X86 is a bit more advenced;) ).

--
Semper Fidelis

Adam Klobukowski
atari@gabo.pl