[MiNT] Memory leak somewhere

After tdownloading large number of files over PPP link (1000+, tha aim
was to download over 8000 files) system eventually reboots (but it
could be hardware fault) or there is very little memory left.

Downloading tool:; wget (from SpareMiNT binary package)
Kernel: 1.16a compiled at 20.01.2003  (a bit old one, I know ;) )
Modules: compiled at the same time, except for SLIP.XIF that is from
1.15.12 release
PPP: binary from SpareMiNT.

I know that "there is a memory leak somewhere" is not very
informative, but this is all I know :/

--
Semper Fidelis

Adam Klobukowski