Re: [MiNT] Xaaes on cvs, but where ?

Frank Naumann wrote:

> Hello!
>
> > > The problem is just that you use non-ANSI-C constructs all over the place.
> > > I don't know why PureC accept this. Due to this reason I had to modify
> > > large parts of the source (every file need heavy modifications).
> >
> > Could you tell me which construct I used is not ANSI?
>
> Using typedefs as function declaration is not allowed, e.g.
>
> typedef void func(void);
>
> func func1
> {
> }

Well, before I decided to use that, I looked it up in the official book.
The grammar produces this construct naturally and I couldnt find a
specific ban on it anywhere. But you may correct me there.

IMO making such exceptions would be a unnecessary and stupid thing to do.

The construct is very usefull. It assures you that all the functions
of the type are decfined correctly. It makes revisions of the type
easy and safe.

> Multicharacter constants are also non-ANSI as far as I know.

True. I must have forfotton to #if them. Some were.

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers.    mailto:h.robbers@chello.nl