[MiNT] Ghost file again

Hello,

during last few months there was several cases with strange files. I have
another one. I tested Teradesk 2.01 - I created a folder with a name of 118
characters on an Ext2 partition. There were no problems with a folder of 117
characters. But with the 118 chars there are:

- I can see it but cannot open, delete or rename it. Teradesk (even 2.3)
crashes with bus error.

- Bash is unable to handle the folder as well. It is listed by 'ls', but
'ls new*' (the folder's name starts with 'new') even 'ls *' causes "Bus Error".
The Tab expansion works fine on this folder and fsck did not detect it as a
problem.

Does anybody have the same problem? Is it a problem of applications (Teradesk,
bash, ...) or the Ext2 itself? How to delete this folder?

Regards,

Bohdan Milar