[MiNT] package maintainance (was : Re: OSMD release)

> I am a Debian user and am wondering how to solve the following issues

I am too!

> in the SpareMiNT/RPM world.

> 1) [...]
> Something like apt-get in Debian.

apt-get has been ported to handle *.rpm files (i.e. it uses rpm instead of
dpkg)!

> 2) [...]
> Something like dselect/aptitude in Debian.

These should be usable too as they (should?) sit on top of the former...

> 3) [...]
> Something like apt-proxy in Debian.

Dunno for this one.

> [...]
> Petr

You can also have a look at Mandrake's urpm* tools (search for "urpmi"), or
rpm-get which seems much simpler (easier port maybe?) than apt-get.

The best URL I could find on all this for now is :
http://rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/cooker/contrib/System_Configuration_Packaging.html