Re: [MiNT] XaAES bugs ?

A 19:27 25/04/2003 +0200, Standa Opichal a écrit :
Hi!

On Fri, 25 Apr 2003, olivier landemarre wrote:

> >on the previous (or next) field. In facts, the pointer is
> >never erased, and remains inactive on the previous field.
> >objc_edit(...,ED_END) should erase the pointer, but is
> >doesn't. That is bad ...
>
> This is corrected by Eric Reboux in source I send to Petr that send it to
> standa

Correct. And neither me or anyone else did find the time for this so far
unfortunately. Thing would have been much easier if you used the CVS code
and sent the patch against that. This way it is pretty dirty work taking
too much time.
Yes I know!!! It take a lot of time it's why I stop work on it, for sometime a result not very good! (you know this you correct somewhere and in an other part it's stop too work, it's a very hard project to do, to hard for me)

Olivier