Re: [MiNT] possible silly question.

> On Mon, Apr 28, 2003 at 04:41:46PM -0400, Jim DeClercq wrote:
> > This does not seem to be a Thing bug, because it loads all .acc
> > files when run from single TOS and MiNT (1.15.12), by renaming
> > the mint.cfg file and rebooting.
>
> It cannot be a Thing bug, because it's not the desktop's job to
> load the accessories. This has to be done by the AES.

COrrect. Perhaps I can add a bit more confusion by the way: I have the
exact same problem with n.aes 1.2 on my Falcon; it just wouldn't load
accessories by itself. All other n.aes-versions worked fine, and n.aes 1.2
on my TT had no problem either.

Either this is a coincidence, or there is some hidden general aes problem
that prevents autoloading accessories in some very specific cases (and
yes, I checked my ACCPATH). :)

Maurits.