Re: [MiNT] [?] appl_tplay() and appl_trecord()

Hi!

The last package was created by Henk Robbers <h.robbers@chello.nl> who was
the last maintainer before Frank Naumann became the one (at
http://xaaes.atari.org which should remanin the correct URL further I
assume).

We are in a process of porting to gcc (the gcc compilation works quite
stable here already), but no fresh release was made. PureC compilation now
crashes, but it is in progress too.

best regards

STan