[MiNT] latest mint 1.16a

I just succesfully compiled my own mint030.prg kernel (and some other
stuff) from the cvs sources. It wasn't really that difficult after all.

But I can't say the current version is very stable on my system. With
memory protect enabled I get more memory violations than on an older, but
still quite recent, 1.16a version that I was using. For example the "ps"
command exits with a memory violation. And if I start XaAES several
programs crash (Both THiNG or Teradesk, Mintsetter, Stringserver). XaAES
and TosWin2 keep running though.

No (directly visible) problems with MP switched off.

I also tried the pre-compiled version from draco's website, but that one
behaves similar to mine.

 --

Martin Tarenskeen