[MiNT] pine sending troubles

Hi!

I have troubles with last pine from rpm (4.31-1). When I attempt to send mail
with larger attachement. The attachement comes to recepient damaged. When I
looked into the attachement there are texts which pine writes during the send
process.

Waited 1 seconds for server replay. Still Waiting...

and in mail body it looks like this:

/A1W1LVb3UQonYBQeijA+tS1Jjiox1uegeHdZi1S0K+ad68vER8wPqPUUXV
Waited 1 seconds for server reply.  Still Waiting...^@ikZwwxk
cfnUSjymsZ3Qt04jvWDZLNECHGPnHJB9v/rVbs4VULMpG5u5+7x0GOprmLrV

Did somebody see this? We are tested it on two MiNT setups and the behaviour
is the same.

Jan
http://jaysoft.atari.org