Re: [MiNT] Telnet?

Hi!

On Sat, Jul 05, 2003 at 06:29:46PM -0400, Jim DeClercq wrote:
> And speaking of termcap, what are the program steps in turning
> termcap into terminfo files? I am fairly sure I have the
> programs in the EasyMint distribution, but which ones are used
> to get from the source format to the binary file?

tic filename

should do the trick. tic will automatically determine whether the
data in `filename' is in termcap or terminfo format and always
(unless overridden by commandline options, of course) create a
compiled terminfo entry.

Unless you have write permission to the system's default terminfo
directory or set $TERMINFO to some path, tic will place its output
into ~/.terminfo, where programs will look for terminfo
descriptions first before consulting the default path (again, this
can be overridden by setting $TERMINFO).

HTH.

Ciao

Thomas

--