Re: [MiNT] Telnet?

Thank you. My programming experience has been machine control,
NC, CNC, enbedded systems, payroll and inventory, and telnet has
been something I used, and did not have to think about it.

So it is true that I did not know much about telnet, since I
could not explain it to anyone else, but then nobody has
explained it to me. But now I know that telnet is not the
problem, and that window managers and stubbornness are.

Thanks for the information.

--
 /"\      Jim DeClercq--jimd@panix.com--Sylvania, Ohio, USA
 \ /      ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!       |