Re: [MiNT] Shutdown and CT60

>> CT60 is able to swith off computer (like ATX motherboard)
>>
>> My proposal is to extend shutdown call with aditional mode: poweroff,
>> that would switch the machine off.
>
> Why not to do it in the \"halt\" mode?

I think that \"halt\" mode may be usefull for other purposes (debugging).

Anyway, the code is ready and seems to work. I added aditional Shutdown code (4) meaning \"poweroff\". If poweroff is not possible (no CT60) reboot will happen.

I also updated your Shutdown program for it.

--
Semper Fidelis

Adam Klobukowski
atari@gabo.pl