Re: [MiNT] General complaint - Jim DeClercq

Jim,

In regards to your recent post, note that I had tons of problems with my
CaTTarman and had to remove it.  Now my TT works fine under MiNT.  Might
want to consider the same.

Also I have one TT that is extremely crashy under MiNT and MagiC and
another that is rock solid under both.  Do you have any other stability
issues?

Thanks,
Mark

PS: Bus errors and the like sound more like a hardware issue, especially
on a default easymint install which is known to work on TT's (mine ;-))