[MiNT] dhcp-3.0pl2 client binary for testing purposes (fwd)

Hi All!

I've been playing with $subj porting recently (using 1.16 kernel FYI).
If you like to test it then download the package and place the inet4.xdd
in your mint folder and the copy the sbin contents into your /sbin.

http://phoenix.inf.upol.cz/~opichals/files/dhclient-3.0pl2-0.m68kmint.aplha1.tar.gz

Please report any bugs or problems it reveil in comparison to using common
static IP setting. Note that both the binary and the .xdd are highly
experimental ATM.

For documentation details consult the http://www.isc.org/products/DHCP

best regards

STanda

PS: I'm going to create an RPM version as soon there is enough test reports.