Re: [MiNT] general complaint/what the heck

I looked, and it seems that I do not have any memory test
programs. The one from Atari seems to work fine, as I found when
I had a Cattameran (sp) installed, and whatever chip does the
memory management in a TT was not fast enough. That showed errors
from otherwise good memory.

Have not had anything I recognize as a memory problem since then,
and that was a long time ago. TOS is rock solid running things
like Calamus that take lots of memory.

So, what do you recommend for a memory test program? I need to
get one anyway. But I hope I do not have such problems, because
16 meg 30-pin SIMM are hard to find.

I am running MiNT as an NP program. That might or might not make
a difference. Does it?

Jim