[MiNT] Shutdown() discussion

I'm currently working on the brand new shutdown program. :)

I've just found an uncompability with other unices (linux at hand to
check).

Usually, if other unix system has to poweroff, this is implemented as
halt mode, it

# shutdown -h now

Will poweroff instead of halting the system

Now, in 1.16a kernel curent state is that halt and poweroff are
diffrent Shutdown() modes (due to Draco request).
My option is now to hange that halt would poweroff (if possible) but
only if kernel is not a debugging kernel (ie. in debugging kernel
halt always means halt).

Aditionally to that I think it is reasonable to implement another
Ssystem() mode:

8 - S_HWFEATURES - youngest bit marks if system can poweroff, other
bits reserved for future.

Awaiting your comments.

--
Semper Fidelis