Re: [MiNT] Problems with apache

Do you get any errors to appear in your error.log for apache?

I actually tested 1.3.28 for a while (the RPM learning curve was getting
at me, 1.3.29 was only tested briefly), and also have/had modssl and php
working with 1.3.28 as well as various perl scripts, and never noticed
this problem.  PHP/SSL do put a load on the server.  The RPM would have
been of 1.3.28, but there was a security issue in it, so along came
1.3.29, and it had just a buffer overflow fix which did not seem to impact
us as far as I could tell, maybe I was wrong.

I'll give your script a try, and install some others and see what happens.
BTW, what script, if publically available, were you using when you first
found the problem?

Keith