[MiNT] Fvdi (was Re: N.AES and resolution changes)

Le Wed, 31 Dec 2003 14:21:07 +0100 (CET)
Odd Skancke <ozk@atari.org> a écrit:

> > > Reason I ask is that I have problems making this work under oVDI. It
> > > changes resolution, and everything appears to be fine, but certain
> > > things crash. Sometimes pulling down the 'extra' menu in Thing crash
> > > the machine. Most of the times trying to opne 'extra->configuration'
> > > window in Thing results in a killed AES. If I quit N.AES completely
> > > and restart it, everything works like expected. Given the fact that
> > > quit/restart either N.AES or XaAES works perfect and 100% stable
> > > (oVDI even switch back to a monochrome resolution upon closing
> > > physical workstation), I'm not sure the resolution change problems
> > > with n.aes is a oVDI problem.

Speaking of VDI replacements, there are no news from FVDI (site is down),
so does Johan stopped working on it (Are you there ?). Maybe it would be
nice to setup a cvs server for fvdi on atariforge (I can provide the
latest checkout I made of it).

--
Patrice Mandin
WWW: http://membres.lycos.fr/pmandin/