[MiNT] Mintlib bug?

Hello guys,

I've compiled the tar specs that were already available against the new
mintlib and had some issues as previously discussed.  A refresher:

root@washi:/root>tar ztvf st157n.tar.gz
tar (child): Cannot exec gzip: No such file or directory
tar (child): Error is not recoverable: exiting now
tar: Child returned status 2

When I attempt to use the old bash version from sparemint from before it
does not work.  When I attempt to use the old tar version it works.  So
I suspect this is somehow related to the mintlib because that's the only
thing that's changed.  When attempting to use the latest version of tar
I have the same issue as well.  I hate to finger point but I just can't
find any other problems.

Thanks guys
Mark