Re: [MiNT] XaAES trouble

On Fri, 2004-02-20 at 01:28, Henk Robbers wrote:
> If you want feed back on XaAES it is of the most importance
> to make the latest binaries available.

One of the reasons I make AFROS is to give users the latest binaries of
CVS bleeding edge development. It's not correct to give them the alpha
quality code, I know, but I personally think it's better to give them at
least something to show them that there actually is *some* progress and
that all the programs stored in freemint CVS are not dead yet.

As for XaAES itself: there are some issues with its shutdown and I would
like to get it fixed before next AFROS. I need to check out the latest
CVS to test it again.

As for the wheel support: what can I do in order to allow ARAnyM users
to use the wheels of their mice? What is the IKBD extension used for the
wheel in XaAES mouse driver?

Petr