[MiNT] Mintlib bug in unistd.h?

Hey guys,

To basically give away what I'm doing I had the idea to compile latest
rpm and popt so we can built an apt repository and use apt-rpm.  However
popt won't compile and gives off this error.

poptconfig.c: In function `poptReadConfigFile':
poptconfig.c:101: error: `off_t' undeclared (first use in this function)
poptconfig.c:101: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
once
poptconfig.c:101: error: for each function it appears in.)
poptconfig.c:101: error: parse error before "fileLength"
poptconfig.c:107: error: `fileLength' undeclared (first use in this
function)

Internally it includes "system.h" which inside includes <unistd.h>.
This is based off a config directive on the configure script which is
set properly.  To reduce possibility of this being broken, I included
<unistd.h> in the main source file that's dying here.  Still it's not
working.  Looking over unistd.h I see no reason WHY it wouldn't work but
my eyes are not as experienced as others.  Any way around it, off_t
remains undefined.  The only way seemingly to get this code to build is
to manually put elsewhere typedef __off_t off_t;.  Any help would be
appreciated.  Thanks very much,

Mark
http://portal.atari-source.com