[MiNT] New dev snapshot of XaAES

Hi all,

Firstly, I want to say I am sorry for the recent lack of updates on the unofficial XaAES page!
Now there is however finally a new dev snapshot uploaded, including binaries for 000, 020, 030
and also moose.xdd and rsc files.

A list of what I consider to be the most noticeable changes:  (from users POV)

# Fixed the mouse-dropping problem in scroll-lists, used by the fileselector and Task-list
# Fixed bug #19, where iconfied windows refused to bottom.
# Fixed bug #18, where iconfied windows didn't hide.
# Added 'move slider to clicked spot' mode, like N.AES does
# CTRL+X,C,V: handling for clipboard cut, copy and paste in objc_edit()
# Keyboard and mouse handling improved.

Thanks to Charon, that supplied the compiled binaries!
Sorry for not having time/possibility to test/upload them sooner..

Have fun!

Regards,

Joakim

http://www.ataricq.org