Re: [MiNT] Your details

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004, Konrad Kokoszkiewicz wrote:

> Net is their network service). But I don't think you will succeed much with
> them anyways.

Damn, I hate providers like that. Just like interbusiness.it, which has a
large number of ignorant proxyrelayers (and probably a few originators
too) but don't respond to any complaint.

Anyway, I haven't had any of these viruses in a few days now so I think
someone either cleaned up or maybe reinstalled Windoze. :o)

Maurits.