[MiNT] current kernel

Hi!

I just wanted to install the latest kernel from cvs. I havent done it in a
long time so I dont know what changes have been made and what I have to
consider.

ozk told me I should create a 1-16-cur folder within the mint folder which I
did.

I then compiled everything and put these things into the 1-16-cur folder:
ext2.xfs
inet4.xdd
moose.adi
slip.xif
uart.xdd
xconout.xdd
rtl8139.xif

I put my old mint.cnf there, too and also the mint.ini. So memory protection
is off.

Now if I boot with the new kernel everything seems to be fine until it gets to
cd u:\

in the mint.cnf file! Maybe it hangs before that, or maybe it hangs when it
tries to execute init! I dont know exactly where it hangs.

But I cant even do the Ctrl-Alt-Del reboot!

Any ideas what I am doing wrong? Did I forget something? Can I leave all the
old stuff in the mint folder? It only reads from the 1-16-cur folder? xdd, xfs
and all that?

Cheers, Ingo =;->