Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 15:59:42 +0200
From: mikro <mikro@hysteria.sk>
To: Standa Opichal <opichals@seznam.cz>
Subject: Re: [MiNT] extensions

Hi,

I'm not experienced Mint programmer, but I can tell you my point of view:
why do you think such amount of people are still using Magic+Jinnee
combination? Because of its stability? We know how it's Magic with this.
Available source codes? There aren't any. For its future? There isn't any.
It's because of its easy instalation, nice look and very good user interface.
So I think cool desktop environment is the basic stone of users'
satisfaction. And after that, some good looking/usable/comfortable
development environment. As here someone wrote, pure c is quite old novadays.
No need for any 'killer' apps, really.

MiKRO         Atari XE/XL/Mega STE/Falcon060         http://mikro.atari.org