Re: [MiNT] mint & mmu

> but the application has to use MiNT calls. and since we're talking
> about dirty (obviously old) apps or about demos...

Honestly, I can't see a reason why demos cannot issue MiNT calls.

>> I am sure that demo coders will love this idea :>
>>
> be sure, they do. why? probably you know how looks typical demo
> coding: ... typing asm lines... compiling... running... [blank
> screen, system freezes] ... $%^@# !!! ...reset and once again.

Current memory protection also protects against a fair number of such
crashes, but I of course realize, that it is far too leaky.

--
CVV
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz, http://draco.atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** aut seruit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur.
** Taka to juz natura pospólstwa, albo sluzalczo sie plaszczy,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy. (Liwiusz XXIV, 25).