Re: [MiNT] Trans.: Re: Questions about 68040

> So, you will have to allocate a free page, copy the data needed there
> (at the right offset), and map it to 0x0000-0x2000 in the process MMU
> tree. This way, we will be able to access our fake low mem from user
> mode.

Ok, another question: the stacked PC. How does the 68040 behave, if I modify
the stacked PC inside the bus error handler to some other (e.g. further)
address and resume? I'd suppose that the CPU would first restart the
instruction that caused the fault, and then execute the instruction pointed
to by the PC. Is this so? Would this fire up the trace-on-change-of-flow
exception, in case such tracing is enabled?

--
CVV
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz, http://draco.atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** aut seruit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur.
** Taka to już natura pospólstwa, albo służalczo się płaszczy,
** albo bezczelnie się panoszy. (Liwiusz XXIV, 25).