[MiNT] tw-call.app

Hi,

just yesterady I found there's no need to start new toswin2.prg for every
tos/ttp application, it's ok to register tw-call.prg as TOSRUN and this does
it's job well. Or it should be. So after registration of tw-call.prg as
TOSRUN application, reboot I've seen... nothing. Any start of tos/ttp
application does nothing, i'm not able to start any tos/ttp application. So
I had to switch back to new application - new toswin2.prg :) Tested on
1.15.12 and current 1.16. tw-call lies in the same dir as toswin2.prg.
On your setup it works ok?

MiKRO         Atari XE/XL/Mega STE/Falcon060         http://mikro.atari.org