Re: [MiNT] nfs

Hello!

I've just tried another test, hoping it might be of more use
to Jo Even as he seems to be having much worse problems with
MP than I am.

Since Thing (actually Ming the Milan version) crashed as it
opened the drive windows I decided to reboot with no windows
open on the desktop.

Please get the current Thing version and retry. As Milan user you can use the latest 'real' Thing version too I think. There are some enhancements especially for memory protection.

Memory violation PID 094
Type private     PC  0175F5FD2
Addr 01742EB1    BP  017AC000

Which means nothing to me, unfortunately.

Do you know what process pid 94 is?

Myy set-up was originally built by the company that supplied
the Milan

Yes, this setup was not optimal (especially for MP).

What is AA address ?

This is the address a process tried to access and the access was denied by the memory protection.

Ciao
   ...Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 040 // MILAN 060