Re: [MiNT] My remarks (2)

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 22:46:13 , Frank Naumann <fnaumann@cs.uni-magdeburg.de> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> > Silly question. Is it necessary to use CTRL-ALT-TAB as
> > the key combo for switching ? I find it really awkward
> > on the PC keyboard on my Milan.
>
> This key combo is used by N.AES and MagiC and so it's logical to use it
> in the same way. But maybe it's a good idea to make such things
> configurable.

I use NAES at the moment, hoping to change when I get around
to doing the FreeMint update.

CTRL-ALT-TAB has always been an irritation on the PC keyboard
because the CTRL and ALT are on the bottom row.

ALT-TAB or CTRL-TAB would be much easier IMHO.

Regards,

Peter

Full speed 512K broadband from Freeola just £26.99 - forget the rest
FREE unlimited web space, e-mail & domain hosting www.freeola.com