Re: [MiNT] My remarks (2)

V St, 04. 08. 2004 v 07:57, Maurits van de Kamp píše:
> The only sensible counter argument I've
> read was the fact that some PC users use a patch to obtain the same. This
> at least INDICATES that there is a reason to, although did not explain
> what this reason was.

True, I didn't add an explanation. I don't remember the exact words of
the original reason why switching CapsLock and Control key but my
feeling is that the Control key is actually an useful key that is to be
within the reach of your typing fingers. The CapsLock, totally unused,
should be moved somewhere else. Thus switching the Control and CapsLock
keys was a good idea.

Petr