Re: [MiNT] compile problem with latest freemint CVS

Op wo 18-08-2004, om 18:56 schreef Frank Naumann:
> Hello!
>
> > Coming back from vacation I updated my FreeMiNT CVS copy and tried to
> > compile. But compilation exits with the following message:
> >
> > make[3]: Entering directory
> > `/home/mt/.aranym/CVS/mint/freemint/sys/arch/magic'
> > gcc -I../.. -mshort -g -c genmagic.c -o genmagic.o
> > cc1: error: invalid option `short'
>
> Do you cross compile?

Oops. I'm using Aranym on a Linux Redhat Fedora system. Sometimes Linux
and FreeMiNT feel so much the same that I forget they are really
different Operating Systems. This time I forgot to start Aranym, and
compile everything from there :-)

Forgive me my stupid question, I'm still in summer vacation mood :-)

--

Martin Tarenskeen