[MiNT] mupsdice-1.0.6 released

Hi mup users,

I have just released mupsdice-1.0.6 on my website.
Mupsdice makes it possible to automatically and randomly generate a
16-bar waltz composition, and is based on "Mozart's Musikalisches
Wuerfelspiel". It uses mup to output the composition as a printable
Postscript score.

New in version 1.0.6:
The score is signed with Mozart's handwritten signature. Mup version 5.0
or higher is required to be able to use this feature.

mupsdice-1.0.6 should run on any Linux flavour as well as Atari FreeMiNT
if mup-5.0 and bash are installed. You will find sources and/or rpm
packages here:

	http://www.home.zonnet.nl/m.tarenskeen/download/mint/

Please download, try it, have fun, and let me know your comments.

--

Martin Tarenskeen