[MiNT] System Recovery

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that last night I ruled out the potential of
recovering the data on any of the partitions.  The backup is also
trashed completely except possible remnants of backup data for my main
large ext2 partition.  This to be honest holds the most important data.
Everything on the fat partitions can be redownloaded, re-setup, etc but
a real pain in the butt.  I'll have to re-port libfaim again for GIM and
resetup purec and acspro which took a lot of effort.  All in all, just a
whopping pain in the butt but completely doable.

Luckily I had just recently copied my obscure version of the Ne2K driver
to floppy so I have that ;-)  400K/sec ethernet is most important of all
;-)

Mark
http://portal.atari-source.com