[MiNT] my xif freezes -cur but works with 16-0

Hi,

I have a working setup with the beta release of FreeMiNT 1.16. I added a
self compiled aranym.xif (compiled against current FreeMiNT CVS). It
worked. Then I replaced the mint kernel with a self compiled one (again
current CVS) and now the booting stops as soon as it loads the
aranym.xif. The driver_init() of the xif finishes OK (a message is
printed) but that's all it does.

Before I start debugging this problem I wanted to ask if there isn't a
known reason for the current FreeMiNT CVS kernel to stop loading after
XIF driver, or if I need to update the XIF driver source somehow to have
it 1.16.1 compatible or so. Or perhaps you have a few good tips where to
put debug messages (what happens next after XIF is initialized).

I have just even recompiled the inet4.xdd but it didn't help.

Thanks.

Petr