[MiNT] XaAES.KM

Hi Frank and Ozk (and all that worked on MiNT/XaAES)

I experienced a extremely exciting day today :-)

I installed MiNT 1.16.0 using XaAES kernel module on my TT.

I am very pleases. And I congratulate you with the result.
The combination gives a strong feeling of solidity, robustness,
reliability and usefullnes.

I have a strong impression that it beats MagiC in speed. At least
it comes very close. But more important is that MiNT/XaAES has a
much better architectural basis.

LINES.APP, although a gimmick, is a very good visually measuring tool
for AES calling efficiency. It performs as many wind_gets as possible.
It runs at least 3 times faster than with the old XaAES.

I stopped work on XaAES because basically I knew that I couldnt
really do anything further, so I am very happy to see such a exciting
follow up of my work.

I always had the firm intention to make XaAES the de facto standard
for any AES development in the future.
Now that MiNT/XaAES has reached this state, that goal becomes really
in reach and feasable.

So MiNT/XaAES developers: Dont be shy! Stand strong!
Anything new you add to XaAES from now on is as it should be.
Ignore any complaints about not being stanard. Anything you do
is standard by definition.
:-)

--
Groeten; Regards.