Re: [MiNT] Loadable libraries urgently needed

Hi!

I was investigating the binutils sources, but I got lost quite easy. I don't get it at all. Is there any readable docs? Or does someone understand that to the hacking level? Patrice? Anyone?

best regards

STan

Patrice Mandin wrote:
Le Wed, 11 Aug 2004 09:59:41 +0200 (CEST)