Re: [MiNT] My remarks (2)

On Tue, 3 Aug 2004, Konrad Kokoszkiewicz wrote:

> Maurits, please, before you start blaming the Control key again, or
> something like that, please verify first, IF such a situation that you
> describe CAN OCCUR in Papyrus 8 (which I mention because you mention a GUI
> word processor).

So your point is that the fact there is ONE application which has a
_workaround_ (and this certainly is a workaround!) for this, the bad
ergonomical design is not bad anymore?

Well nice, now for a text editor with the same workaround (try QED for a
laugh). I said word/text processor, meaning everything where you can type
text in a window.

> So, use a better tool.

One with a workaround.. Yes well that would be nice if this problem (not
even really mine, I guess I'm a more careful typer, prolly caused by the
fact that I have to get used to a German Atari keyboard, a US Atari
keyboard, a UK Apple keyboard and a US PC keyboard for my various
workplaces) was the point, but it is not.

My point was just to point out bad design (not a plea for help), and your
advise to use a tool with a workaround really just proves this point.
Thanks.

Maurits.