Re: [MiNT] Possible pppd based my-system crashes

Thank you very much. That is something certainly worth trying.

I have 128 megs of memory in this TT. The memory card cost more than the machine did, and the memory itself cost more than the card and machine together. One might think I like the machine.

Jim