Re: [MiNT] 1.16.0 still no go

Thank you

I have a drive problem, I think. I just ran fsck on it, and it gets worse each time. It may do OK on small files, but not on large ones.

The files involved were ftpd to that drive. The zipped ones unpacked, but did not run, and the tgz and bzip did not unpack.

Thanks for checking, and for the pointer to md5sum. I will get familiar with it. Before today, I did not know of of a TT the latest kernel runs on. Now I know of two, and that this problem is at my end.

I needed to narrow my issues, and I have gotten some very good advice that did just that. Thanks, everybody.

Jim