Re: [MiNT] [FreeMiNT 0000057]: Keyboard input fails

Hello!

I cannot type ANY text for example in my toswin2/bash shell or
 in QED. Worked fine with kernel 1.16.obeta release.

 m.tarenskeen - 07-28-04 08:53 PDT
Seems to happen only with EmuTOS not with TOS 4.04 on Aranym.

 Erich Arning - 07-28-04 22:19 PDT
It's the same here on a Hades060 with TOS 3.06 under Mint1.16.1/xaaes.km
compiled last sunday.
With Mint1.16.1/xaaes.km from 2004-07-27 the keyboard input in
bash is running. With QED and Luna no keyboard entry is possible.
The combination Mint1.16.1/N.AES is running fine.

 fna - 08-06-04 03:37 PDT
Should be fixed now in -current. If there are still problems contact me.

I just compiled and tried yesterdays MiNT 1.16.1 from CVS on my Aranym
box. I'm still having the same keyboard input problem I'm afraid.

These are two different bugs. The first is related to EmuTOS that claims it's TOS 2.06 but miss a keyboard related vector (fixed in EmuTOS as far as I know). The bug comment by Erich Arning is fixed (this was a different thing).

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060